Tu-214 Rossiya Special Flight Squadron

Firstly welcome to my blog!
I am a massive aviation anorak and have been loving aviation for as long as I can remember - it is literally my life!

Having been mainly a flight sim developer in my free time in the past, I thought to give a go some aviation illustrations as they are both very linked making aircraft liveries and applying those skills to drawings / paintings...

Most of my posts are supplemented with my INSTAGRAM...

You are more than welcome to download my images however PLEASE KEEP MY SIGNATURE to maintain the copyrights to me.

I hope you enjoy!

TU-214:

The Tupolev TU-214 is an upgraded version of the TU-204, with added fuel tanks and an extra full size door on the port side of the aircraft just before the leading edge of the wing. Here below is my illustration of a TU-214 ran on behalf of the Rossiya Special Flight Squadron.

TU-214 Rossiya Special Flight Squadron illustration
Creative Commons License

The TU-214 is an interesting aircraft, with its common resemblance to the A320 series of aircraft however it is a completely different beast!

Powered by either an Aviadvigatel PS-90A or an Rolls-Royce RB211-535E4B this aircraft is very powerful (an average of around 158.2 kN of thrust) and with its very interesting cockpit design!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The high flyer! - Myasishchev M-17